Ender Utilities Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is mod packed full of miscellaneous utility type items and blocks. As the name suggests, most of these center around “ender type” mechanics, such as teleportation, remote access, extended storage capabilities.
Ender Utilities Mod Items:
- Ender Arrows: The projectiles used for the Ender Bow. Bonus feature: if you hit mobs with them (as in whacking the mobs with the arrows in your hand), it will randomly teleport the mob around you in a 10m radius. Fun for chicken tennis 😉
- Ender Bag: Sneak + right click on an inventory to bind the bag to it. Can be bound to simple vanilla blocks that have an inventory, plus the vanilla Ender Chest. The bag then allows remote access to that inventory from anywhere/any dimension. It does chunkload the chunk where the target block is during use and for a 60 second grace period after, to avoid loading and unloading repeatedly. The bag can be switched between private and public mode using Alt + Toggle Mode key (default F). Private mode won’t allow other players to use a bag you have bound to regular inventories. (Ender Chests are player-specific anyway.)
- Ender Bow: Sneak + right click on a block to bind the bow to that location. After that any mobs you shoot with the bow (and the Ender Arrows!) will get teleported to that spot, cross-dimensionally. Should work with most entities, now also including players and mounted mobs (mobs riding other mobs). Also has a second mode: Teleport self, where the user will be teleported to the impact point. Switch between the two using the Toggle Mode hotkey (see Options -> Controls).
- Ender Bucket: Can hold a maximum of 16 buckets (by default, configurable) of the same fluid at once. Can be emptied to the same fluid by sneak + right clicking. Should now also work with tanks from other mods and mod fluids (tested with BuildCraft and Tinker’s Construct). Tank interaction: right click to fill the bucket, sneak + right click to empty the bucket into the tank. Works as an Ender Furnace fuel when filled with lava. Uses 250 mB (= 1/4 bucket) at a time. Has three modes: Normal, Fill only and Drain only, change between them with the Toggle Mode hotkey. Can also be linked to tanks. Switch between normal bucket mode and tank mode with Ctrl + Toggle mode key. To bind to tanks, you must change the bucket mode to “Bind-to-tanks” and then sneak + right click the tank. Using in tank mode chunk loads the target chunk for 30 seconds on each use.
- Ender Lasso: Sneak + right click on a block to bind the lasso to that location. After that any mobs you right click on will get teleported to that location, cross-dimensionally. Add a Jailer module to prevent some mobs (like hostiles) from despawning.
- Ender Pearl (re-usable): Frustrated of carrying around several stacks of Ender Pearls to get around? Well these ones you get back after they hit and teleport you! The regular version only deals 1 heart of damage. The Elite version will mount the player to itself, aka. lets the player fly with it. Stacks only up to 4.
- Ender Porter: Used for player self teleporting. Comes in two versions: a Basic version, which only allows teleporting inside the same dimension, and an Advanced version, which let’s you teleport to/from any dimension. Sneak + right click to bind to a location. Or Press Alt + Shift + Toggle mode key to also store your current rotation (camera angle). Hold right click to “charge” (takes 2 seconds in survival mode), and then release to teleport.
- Ender Relic: Spawns a new Ender Crystal. For that to be useful for this mod, it must be done in the end, by right clicking on the bedrock block on top of the obsidian pillars (requires a 3x3x6 base of obsidian). Meant as a way to get new Ender Crystals, if all of them have been destoyed during the dragon fight. Can also spawn decorative (= not usable for this mod) Ender Crystals anywhere in other dimensions (no special requirements). Beware that they explode when taking ANY damage.
- Ender Tools (Pickaxe/Axe/Shovel): Can teleport the block drops directly to the player’s inventory, or a remote location. If you add an Efficiency V enchant to them, and use them in the fast mode, they will instantly break most common blocks.
- Jailer module: Can be right clicked on mobs to prevent them from despawning. This uses the item, if it does something for the mob. Can be installed to the Ender Lasso or Ender Bow so that teleported mobs won’t despawn. This does not use up the item/module.
- Mob Harness: Allows you to mount and unmount mobs into other mobs or yourself. (Mainly for shizz and giggles. The amount of hilarity that was had while testing it… :D)
– Sneak + right click on a mob to “bind” (= remember) it. Then sneak + right click on another mob to mount the first one on top of the second one.
– Sneak + right click on the same mob twice to mount it on top of yourself.
– Sneak + right click with an “empty” harness on a mob to unmount that mob from the one it is riding.
– Sneak + right click when looking up (> 80 degrees) to unmount the mob that is riding you.
– Note: The mobs need to be within a 32 block radius from the player when trying to mount them to eachother!
– Without sneaking, right click on a mob to ride it. Allows you to control most mobs (unfortunately not the ones that don’t have AI tasks, such as spiders or flying mobs.)
Ender Utilities Mod Blocks
- Ender Furnace: Faster and more efficient than a vanilla furnace. Can output to the owner’s vanilla Ender Chest. Has a 1000 item output buffer in addition to the output slot. Can also use Ender Pearls and Eyes of Ender as a fuel source, as well as any IFluidContainerItem items that have lava stored (such as the Ender Bucket or TE4 Portable Tanks).
– Has three operation modes:
– No fuel mode: Cooks one item in 60 seconds
– Normal mode (green turtle): Cooks one item in 3 seconds. Cooks 1.5 times as much per fuel as vanilla furnace (12 items per coal etc).
– Fast mode (lightning): Cooks one item per second. Uses twice the fuel per cooked item (6 items per coal etc).
- Ender Infuser: One option to recharging the Ender Capacitors, using Ender Pearls or Eyes of Ender.
- Tool Workstation: Used to add or remove modules to/from items.
Ender Utilities Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.