Ender-Rift Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 provides a virtually unlimited storage solution. This storage has no default way of accessing it (no GUI), and instead relies on external blocks providing inventory access. It can be used blindly with hoppers and pipes, or accessed with an inventory aggregator such as EnderIO’s Inventory Panel.
Inventory Automation API
Ender-Rift makes use of a new API written specifically to make inventory automation easier for everyone. The interfaces in the API are designed specifically for tasks such as pushing items into an inventory, or obtaining a specific item type.
The API is open to improvements, so I would welcome other modders to take a look at it and provide suggestions.
Ender-Rift Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.