Ender Crop Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds a crop which you can harvest to get ender pearls.
The ender crop has 8 growth stages. Harvesting it at any stage will drop Ender Seeds, at the 8th stage it will drop 1-2 Ender Pearls and sometimes an extra seed.
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules but at 50% the rate of wheat.
- Requires light level < 7 to grow (redstone torch).
On tilled end stone:
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules at the same rate as wheat.
- Requires any light level.
- 1 in 50 chance to spawn an endermite on harvest. (configurable)
- Ender seeds can be found in dungeons and are as rare as golden apples. (configurable)
- They can also be crafted by surrounding wheat seeds with 4 ender pearls:
Tilled End Stone (configurable)
To obtain tilled end stone you simply right-click regular end stone with a hoe that has been enchanted with Unbreaking.
Waila/The One Probe integration:
Ender Crop Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.