Enchiridion Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows customizable books loaded from zip files and adds book binders. The Library has been turned in to something similiar to the book binder except the books are tied to the player instead of an item. It offers up to 65 books of storage, which you will need to own instead of getting for free. The editor has been redesigned and improved upon with jump features being replaced with a full button editor. Allowing for editing of the hover/unhover as well as the action they perform, which now includes opening webpages. The layers are now repositioned by dragging and can be locked or made invisible.
Click image below for full size/better quality
Note the library texture is WIP, and hopefully should be improved further on
Enchiridion Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.