This Enchanted Tree has been living for centuries, people haven’t found it since the era of the punks. The punks found this tree when they were going to find another place to live because of lack of resources. They were find the resource that they need to power up their machines, which are coals or charcoals to be exact.
The Era of the punks made charcoals, a scarce resources, they were trying to find another place to live, where coals are found easily. But, something interesting happened til’ they found the Enchanted Tree, where fireflies live and trying to conserve the ginormous tree.
They found out that the fireflies could be another source to power up their machines, they tested it in an engine that was running out of gas. They tried it and it worked somehow, but still needs an improvement, because how a single firefly could start up an engine. Few years later, the punks moved into the tree and made a breeding nest for the fireflies to reproduce, and made their era nice and better.
Enchanted Woods Map Installation
- Download Enchanted Woods Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.