Emerald X-Ray Resource Pack is basically how the name explains it, it’s an emerald (and all ores) X-Ray Resource pack for Minecraft.
As you can see, the Resource pack also shows locations of lava, water, spawners, torches, and animals as well as dangerous mobs, so you can safely navigate through your world looking for emeralds.Some bonus features to this Resource pack are that it’s not only an emerald and ore x-ray Resource pack, it can also find strongholds, abandoned mineshafts, spawners, and more!
- -Emerald, Diamond, Coal, Iron and Gold finder
- -Stronghold Finder
- -Dungeon Finder
- -Abandonded Mineshaft Finder
- -Cave Finder
- -Mob Finder
- -Hidden Lava pocket finder
- -Obsidian Finder
Install Emerald X-Ray Resource Pack
- 1. Download the .zip file
- 2. Put the .zip file you downloaded into your Minecraft Resource packs folder.
- 3. To easily do this, open Minecraft, go to Resource Packs, click open Resource packs folder, and paste the .zip in.
- 4. Done
Download Emerald X-Ray Texture Pack for Minecraft: