EllitopiaBears Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 gives a few of the default vanilla mobs new models, and renames a few of the blocks and items. The mobs still behave in exactly the same way but look different and have new names, and (some) make new noises!
- Zombies have been turned into Brown Bears.
- Skeletons have been turned into Polar Bears.
- Wither Skeletons have been turned into Black Bears.
- PigZombies have been turned into Pig Bears.
- Ghasts have been turned into “Guards”, a kind of mechanical drone.
- Witches have been turned into Wise Bears.
- More appropriate sounds have been added for Guards, Wise Bears and Polar Bears.
- Mob heads have been changed to match the new Bear models when placed.
- Enchanting has been renamed “Enhancing”.
- Potions have been renamed as “Cocktails”.
- Default Nether textures have been tweaked to be less “Hell”ish.
- Netherrack has been renamed “Fire Rock”.
- Nether Brick has been renamed “Cave Brick”.
- Changed wording on achievements to match new changes.
- Bears sound like bears, not the mobs they haev replaced.
- Exception: Brown Bears still soudn like zombies… because they kinda sound like bears anyway!
EllitopiaBears Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.