Elemental Masters Combat System Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds magical attacks to the game controlled by a advanced combat system. It adds GUIs and many other features. The attacks are very pwoerful but require energy to use.
- 16 mobs to fight.
- Way more attacks. There are 5 elements, and 5 attacks per element, so that means….. 25 attacks! But each attack has 5 levels….. so that’s 125 items!!!
- Some attacks include ones from the original EM – like Absolute Zero and Spark Charge. The new attacks also include completely new ones – like Snipe Stone, Iron Support, Molten Drop, Tornado, and Tidal Wave.
- 4 bosses to slay.
- 4 mega moves to use.
- Mega moves are super strong. Some mega moves also take things like health and hunger.
- Mega moves include Devil’s Curse, Heaven’s Blessings, Time Swap, and Sight Teleport. Devil’s Curse takes up some of your health, Heaven’s Blessings uses you hunger and saturation, Time Swap uses most of you hunger and Sight Teleport uses all of your extra energy, and disallows energy to be regenerated for approximately 5 minutes.
- Elemental advantages/disadvantages – like fire is weak against water.
- Element picking screen when you first make a world. Your element cannot be changed unless you use a command. You can only use attacks that are your element.
- Once you have reached skill level 5 for every element (so you have to make 1 world per element) you then have the option to pick the ‘Elemental Master’ option, in the element picking screen. The ‘Elemental Master’ allows you to use every element and also allows you to use the ‘Blitz’ state.
- The blitz state boosts you attacks 3 fold. Example, energy bolt usually fires 1 bolt. But when you are in ‘Blitz’ mode, energy bolt will fire 3 bolts instead of 1.
- A new look for the energy/skill bar GUI.
- You can now restore your energy bye sleeping and eating.
- Attacks now have cool downs – Mega moves don’t have cooldowns, but they have a fairly high chance of failing and require more energy than regular attacks.
- When you die, your attacks that were in your attack slots return to your inventory.
Elemental Masters Combat System Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.