ElecCore Rendering Library Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by Elec332 and others. A Rendering Library and commonly used code can be found here.
ElecCore Rendering Library Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.