ElecCore Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by Elec332 and others. A DimensionAPI and commonly used code can be found here.
This was ment to make making dimensions in Forge a little easier, more documentation can be found on Github!
ElecCore | DimensionAPI Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.