EiraMoticons Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 adds emoticons to Minecraft chat. By default, this mod adds all Twitch global emotes and most Twitch subscriber emotes, but can be configured to limit those further or add custom emotes by putting them into the “emoticons” folder in the Minecraft directory. The mod is client-side only – the server does not need it and will currently crash if put on there.
EiraMoticons Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.