EE3 Helper Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an addon for Equivalent Exchange 3 to simplify/streamline the addition/assignment of, and removal of EMC values, and provides the user with a way to invoke EE3’s DynamicEMC calculation/recalculation on-demand.
This mod won’t do anything if you don’t have Equivalent Exchange 3.
This mod adds several OP-level commands: All commands must be preceded by ‘ee3h’
- ee3h <sub-command> <parameters>
- add-item – Adds a single item to the list.
- add-item-range – Adds a range of items with the same id/name but differing damage values to the list.
- add-ore – Adds an ore by name to the list.
- add-ore-range – Adds all of the Ore Dictionary entries of a given item to the list.
- regen – Deletes the compressed JSON and forces DynamicEMC to run again, as if you had restarted the game.
- iditem – Lists all relevant information about a specified item.
- remove – Removes a given entry from the list generated by ‘list’ by index. Single or ranged selections valid.
- list – Generates a paginated list that contains all of the data in EE3’s “pre-calculated-energy-values.json” list.
- data – Allows you to import/export and list all the available EMC value data in-game.
‘regen’ must be executed after all additions/removals for your changes to be reflected.
EE3 Helper Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.