Easy Breeding Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.7.10 adds the ability to breed animals (excepting Ocelots and Wolves) by tossing their breeding food on the ground near them. This allows very simple automated animal breeding with only vanilla tools. This mod can be installed on client or server side only.
Easy Breeding Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.