Easter Parkour: The Search for the Easter Bunny Map is about 5-20 mins long (it depends on if you speed run it) and it has effects that give you speed and jump boost throughout the whole level. There is even a Mario bit (felt like building it). This parkour map has Easter colored platforms all around and it even has a good and troll ending.
Hint: Open the chest (at the end) and wait 3 seconds.
Easter Parkour: The Search for the Easter Bunny Map Installation
- Download Easter Parkour: The Search for the Easter Bunny Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.