E-Zero Sustainable Housing Map is approximately 1500 blocks long an contains 404 individual pods, a pool area, dining facilities, energy farms and a supermarket.
E-Zero Sustainable Housing Map Installation
- Download E-Zero Sustainable Housing Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.