E-Flux Mod 1.9, 1.8.9 aims to be a little bit different than most tech mods, with a completely new and challenging power system, multiblocks, and much more!
E-Flux has a brand-new power system with 2 variables, RP (Redstone Potential) and EF (Energetic Flux). All machines have a certain RP value at which they wish to operate, big machines, like grinders, typically want a high RP, whilst “sensitive” circuitry wants a low RP. If the RP value of your power grid exceeds the tolerance of the machine, it will break, and you will have to repair it. If you multiply RP with EF, you have the “energy”, machines do not care how much EF they get, most will compensate a low RP value with an high EF draw.
E-Flux has a wide variety of machines, with many more to come! Some of them are:
- A multiblock grinder, compressor, furnace and (mining) laser.
- A new fancy way of loading your chunks.
- Tezzzzzla coils.
- A special way to move entire structures.
- A completely new way to process your ores, just grinding it is not good enough, you will have to scan, clean and purify your ores before you can use them!
E-Flux Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.