Dynamic Dynamos Mod 1.7.10 adds animated “piston arms” to Thermal Expansion dynamos, similar to BuildCraft engines. It uses a smooth animation, a lot like the old RedPower2 Blulectric engines. It uses no reflection, ASM, or other trickery. Thermal Expansion doesn’t register a special renderer of it’s own, so this mod just adds one.
Dynamic Dynamos Mod is optional on the server-side, but if it is only installed on the client, you will have to open a dynamo’s GUI for it’s animation speed to update. If you install the mod on the server-side as well, the RF/t will be automatically synced to keep the animation speed up-to-date.
Dynamic Dynamos Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.