Dyetopia Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2. Tired of all those flowers in your inventory? Sick of grubbing around for the right combination of colors to make the dye you require?
Why not crush them all up into some useful pure dye. (You can tell it is pure dye, because it is PURPLE!)
Handy features include:
- Multiblock dye squeezer and mixer
- Dye gun to swap block colors on the fly
- Painter to mass produce your favourite colored block
- Stamper to create the dyes you need, when you need them
- Dye pods to grow and feed your squeezer
- Trees you can grow (no worldgen)
- Amateur texturing provided by yours truly
Dyetopia Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.