Dungeon Tactics Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a gameplay focused mod. This mod adds new types of melee weapons, new ranged weapons, and new tiers of armour and tools. Aswell as craftable traps to help you defend your base. Along with Towers and randomly generated Dungeons.
Dungeon Tactics Mod Features:
- Daggers and Hammers of all material types
- Two new material types, with armour and tools
- Slingshot – uses various ammo types, such as seeds and small rocks
- Thrown grenades – can also be dispensed
- Potshot – uses fire charges for ammo
- Heart drops – drops from entities, heals a small amount when picked up. Can be bottled and crafted into Heart of Gold for semi-permanent absorption hearts
- Magic Tether – sneak+use to teleport to your bed
- Bone Charms – remove stated debuff when used – ‘fragile’ – dropped by Tower Guardian
- Phylactery – will consume itself to save you from death – dropped by WitherBoss
- Bag of Hoarding – portable Ender Chest
- Duct Tape: Repairs one item on hotbar
- Portable Tunneling Device – requires gunpowder. Right-click blocks to tunnel – place in dispenser (with Sonic Boom enchant) for ghetto block breaker
- Engineers Doorag & Dungarees – nullify the effects of traps, not great as armour.
- Rocket Pants – requires gunpowder
- Flight Goggles – allows Rocket Pants to float down
- Bounce Boots
- Battle Harness
- Obsidian Bricks
- Dungeon Glass – Generates in Towers, blocks most light.
- Wither Web
- Fan Block – will attempt to clear certain blocks (redstone dust, torches, etc) and extinguish fire
Trap Plates – Various effects, pretty obvious by name
- Loot Bags
- Tower Guardian – Spawns at the top of Towers (or use a Netherstar on an armoured Skeleton) – currently WIP, not fully implemented.
- Flowers – Not just pretty, spread like mushrooms
- Mob Towers
- Randomly generated dungeons
- Nether Gold Ore
- Nether Mob Boxes – similar to vanilla dungeons, but in the nether
- Potion Fish – intended as an early game alternative to potions
- Cherry Bombs – found on bushes, can be thrown/dispensed, or used as Slingshot ammo (these are mostly just for fun)
- Ore Clusters – allows for fortune on Iron and Gold
- Custom villager trades (currently disabled)
- Config options
- My mob drops respect the doMobLoot gamerule
- My explosions respect the mobGreifing gamerule
My structures respect the world settings
For role-play purposes, if you right-click a carpet, slab, or stair with an empty hand, you will sit on the block, this also works with pressureplates and trapplates. This feature can be disabled in the config.
Dungeon Tactics Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.