Dragon’s Radio Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a Mod that adds a single block to the world – a radio. This mod is not simply a prerecorded sound player or dummy, It plays actual radio streams from the internet. For that you need a radio stream link that provides mp3 stream with m3u extention. Audio stream will be client sided, so the radio does not cause any lag to server, and client side code is enough effective to play on any configuration and mod-pack without any troubles.
Radio has 9 buttons, and one text insert area. Buttons allow you to connect to stream link that is provided in text box, Play the stream, turn volume up and down, add stream to playlist, delete it, browse the playlist, clear the stream text-box, paste into it and exit the player.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.