Ever thought of using Skyrim shouts in Minecraft? Then Dragon Shouts Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is for you! It adds 6 dragon shouts of Skyrim into the game. You can use them for fighting in singleplayer as well as in multiplayer!
Dragon Shouts Mod features
- Six Skyrim Dragon Shouts
- – Slow Time
- – Whirlwindsprint
- – Fire Breath
- – Ice Form
- – Unrelenting Force
- – Storm Call
- New GUI for selecting the shouts
- New blocks to unlock new shouts
- Available in multiplayer
HOW TO USE
- – Go into caves and look for special blocks with hieroglyphics to unlock new shouts (right-click the block)
- – Make your shouts more powerful by upgrading them through higher levels
- – Additional shout levels can be unlocked by finding blocks with hieroglyphics
- – Press ‘G’ to open the GUI for selecting a shout
- – Press ‘Y’ to activate the currently selected shout
- – In creative mode: Unlock all shouts by right-clicking the ‘Unlocker’-Item (can be found in the Dragon Shouts Mod tab)
- – The shouts can be manually changed using the command /dragonshouts set
Dragon Shouts Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.