Dr. Cyano’s Base Metals Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds historically common metals to Minecraft, specifically silver, copper, tin, lead, zinc, mercury, and nickel, as well as the fantasy metals cold-iron, mithril, adamantine, and star-steel. For most of these metals, you can craft all of the standard Minecraft tools and metal-related blocks. Base Metals also adds a new tool, the crack hammer (aka sledgehammer). The crack hammer lets you pulverize ores and items into powders. Just like the Crusher in the Metallurgy 3 mod, pulverizing an ore block with the crack hammer will double your metal production.
Most metals have all of the following recipes, but some do not have ores (metal alloys) and some cannot be made into tools. The metal used in this example is copper.
Warning: As of Minecraft 1.9.4, Base Metals mod requires the mod DrCyano’s Ore Spawn to generate ores in your world.
Dr. Cyano’s Base Metals Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.