Doom Craft is a Resource pack based on FPS game Doom, from ID software. This Resource Pack can change every texture in game. All of the blocks, items, weapons and armor will be in the style of the popular game DooM. Very qualitatively decorated resource pack based on legendary game DOOM. Menu interface, the player models and mobs began to look more interesting.
- Download Doom Craft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Doom Craft Resource Pack for Minecraft: