DokuCraft Resource pack 1.8 brings you Doku’s work and continuation from a awfully gifted group of fans that are fatefully engaged on keeping the pack alive and as shut as potential to however Doku would have done it. This Resource pack brings you the 3 themes that created it famed and what created this one of the highest Resource packs out there: light, Dark and High.
- Download Dokucraft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Dokucraft Resource Pack: