Do It Yourself Decorative Block Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allow the creation of basic blocks without the necessity of knowing how to program. It’s aimed for adventure map makers that want to provide more diverse visual environments without having to rely on Minecraft blocks with custom texture packs.
It’s called Do It Yourself Decorative Blocks (DDB for short), and it implies two things: first, you are the ones creating the blocks, simply by providing textures. Second, the aim is purely decorative, no advanced machinery that gets the mail and makes coffee, just pretty blocks.
Warning: This mod requires MalisisCore
Do It Yourself Decorative Block Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.