Return to the world of Diversity – an epic multi-genre challenge map for single or multiplayer! PC Gamer’s #2 Minecraft Map of all timehas spawned a sequel. With over 1 million downloads, Diversity 2 has quickly become Curse.com’s #1 most downloaded map, overcoming the original Diversity map. Diversity 2 is a unique form of map. Similar to the CTM style, you are tasked to complete a monument. However, in the Diversity series, the monument blocks are obtained from completing different genre-specific levels.
- Don’t type commands.
- Diversity 2 is a very complex map that works only if the map is unaltered from the command blocks placed.
- Do not change your gamemode, unless absolutely necessary.
- Minecraft 1.8.8
- Minimum 9 chunks Render Distance
- Vanilla Server (Multiplayer)
- Adjust server.properties (see below)
- Default Texture/Resource Pack
- Brightness: Full/Bright
- Clouds: Off
- Particles: All
- 1-3 players
- Render Distance: 10-16 Chunks
- 4GB RAM or higher allocated to Minecraft
- 64-bit Java
Diversity 2 Map Installation:
- Download Diversity 2 Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.