Thousands years ago, the scientific community of that world predicted a very bad situation. All of them were agree about one point ; “5478 years later, our planet will pass trought a very large asteroid field.” Knowing that point, all the population started to build huge underground towns and also some observatories on the surface.
After this disaster, only 17% of the people were still alived, and only 10% of the underground structures were safe.
The District 127 is one of the last structures on the surface that haven’t been destroyed. When the situation came back to a “normal” way, the surface was definitlely uninhabitable. To preserve the memory of the nature, the district 127 was repaired. Now, it’s like a museum. A place where people come for their holidays. Here, you can walk as you want, go to the zoo, the restaurant…
The town on the middle is called “the hive”. Most of those flats are rentals for the holidays .
Size of the landscape : 2500×3500
size of the big sphere : something like 800 blocks for the diameter, 250 blocks in high
DISTRICT 127 Memory of the ashes Map Installation
- Download DISTRICT 127 Memory of the ashes Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.