Ding Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is very simple mod. Clientside. Plays a configurable sound when Minecraft loads and reaches the Main Menu. It’s called “Ding” because that’s the sound that plays when you pick up an XP orb.
This mod does not require iChun Util.
Ding Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.