Dimensional Pockets Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a block that can be “entered” so to speak. The Dimensional Pocket. Right click with an empty hand to enter it. Sneak-right click a wall, floor or ceiling inside the pocket to exit it. You can build stuff in it, for example a storage room or a small base. If you pick up the Dimensional Pocket you can place it down elsewhere, the content will remain. You can even place a Dimensional Pocket inside a Dimensional Pocket.
Dimensional Pockets Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.