Dimension Inventorys Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to make the inventories of your players dimension dependent. You can for example make it so that players have another inventory while being in the nether.
By default this mod does nothing, you have to go in its config file to make it do stuff.
# Configuration file
# 0 = All Dimensions share their inventory by default, 1 = All Dimensions have their own inventory by default. [range: 0 ~ 1, default: 0]
# Groups seperated by |, dimensions seperated by “,” [default: ]
The Group Mode basically defines what happens with dimensions that you don’t put in any group, in mode 0 they will all be grouped together and share an inventory. In Mode 1 every single one will get their own inventory assigned.
With the Config Example above the nether has its own inventory while ALL other dimensions share their inventorys.
You define groups with “|” and “,” . You seperate the groups with “|” and the dimensions in the groups with “,” .
For example “S:Groups=1,0|-1,8|3” would make a group for 1 and 0, -1 and 8, and 3 would get its own group.
Dimension Inventorys Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.