Diamond & Spawner X-ray Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is one of the BEST resource packs to find RESOURCES and SPAWNERS (finding spawners easily).
PS: This resource pack is not a X-ray mod therefore it may help you to find some resources that are uncovered underground, see through blocks and etc.. Do not expect it to work as a Xray mod, this is so far the best way to see through blocks without xray mod.
Diamond & Spawner X-ray Resource Pack Installation
- Download Diamond & Spawner X-ray Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!