Desired Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds new blocks and recipes to Minecraft that aim to make the game more convenient and fun, while keeping the vanilla feel of Minecraft.
Sugar Cube – Better sugar storage
Sugar Cane Bushel – Sugar Cane storage, good for building
Ender Pearl Block – Ender Pearl storage, emits ender particles
Compressed Dirt – Dirt Storage
Compressed Cobblestone – Cobblestone Storage
Barrel – Used for storing gunpowder and blaze powder
Gunpowder Barrel – Gunpowder storage (will explode in future updates)
Blaze Powder Barrel – Blaze powder storage
Bones Barrel – Bones storage
Spool of String – Better string storage
Basket – Used for storing some food items
Basket of Apples – Apple Storage
Basket of Bread – Bread Storage
Basket of Cookies – Cookie Storage
Mossy Stone Brick
Cracked Stone Brick
Chiseled Stone Brick
Desired Blocks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.