Desert Craft mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 contains 16 cactus/desert plants that spawn with MCF’s Biome Dictionary, cactus armor (leather strength), cactus tools (wood strength), sandstone tools (stone strength), glass steel (made with eight glass around an iron ingot, makes eight), glass steel window (made using eight glass steel in a chest shape, makes four blast proof windows), and glass steel tools (gold strength). This mod also includes a recipe to turn cactus blocks into planks for better desert living (one cactus block to one plank) .
Pam’s Desert Craft Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.