About Defscape Resource Pack:
- The 64x version was originally created to upgrade Minecraft to HD, but without being too different from the default pack.
- The 16x & 32x versions continue the theme by introducing a low-res and a medium-res version.
- The Resource packs are built to be smooth and non-grainy yet not “simple”.
- They include GUI, item (64x & 32x), particle (64x, 32x & some 16x), weather, animation, mob, terrain, art, font, chest, sign, boat and cart upgrades.
- The Resource packs are compatible with random mobs, now included in MCPatcher.
- If you’re a redstonian, these Resource packs were also designed to make redstone wiring clearer.
- Currently, villagers haven’t been upgraded as I’m not convinced this is their final form!
Please note: Defscape 64x and 32x are best displayed with a monitor resoution matching or higher than 1920×1080. This guarantees the best experience. Anything lower than this and the items, the survival gui and the font may appear slightly distorted/jagged.
- Download Defscape Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Defscape Resource Pack: