Default KeyConfig & Options Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows modpack creators to ship a customized default (key) configuration without the need of including an options.txt file in their modpack. The benefit is that user-made changes to their options will not be overriden by modpack updates anymore. It also supports the addition or change of default mappings without resetting keys the user has already run the game with.
Default KeyConfig & Options Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.