Deeper Caves Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 creates cave levels lower than the default bedrock level. The levels contain ravines more than 100 blocks deep, vast bedrock-floored caverns, dense ores and more.
At this point, there are Drop, Maze, Crystal, Compressed, Bedrock Plains, Near Nether, Near Void, Deep World, and Final Labyrinth levels. All ore blocks on those levels have been added. However, Ametrine also does not have the mob-attracting effect.
Most of the added blocks:
The Drop level:
The Maze level:
The Crystal level:
The Compressed level:
The Bedrock Plains level:
To get other types of ametrine-tipped pickaxes, replace the iron pickaxe in the recipe with another type of vanilla pickaxe (e.g. stone, diamond).
Resource blocks are made with 9 resources as usual.
Deeper Caves Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.