Deep Sea Diving Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds:
- Scuba Mask (When equipped, you will receive water breathing and night vision upon entering the water)
- Air Canister (used in the crafting recipe for the scuba mask. Is not consumed upon crafting)
- Flippers (When equipped, you will receive speed upon entering the water)
- Harpoon Gun (can be combined with a harpoon in a crafting table to create a loaded harpoon gun)
- Harpoon Gun (Loaded) (single shot projectile weapon)
- Harpoon (combined with the harpoon gun to create a loaded harpoon gun)
The crafting recipes are simple and easy, and recipe images will be added to this post once I have them. Until then, you can easily find the recipes by using NEI, CraftingGuide, or whatever recipe mod you like.
Deep Sea Diving Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.