Decoration Mega Pack Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a mod with an ambitious goal: offer a large variety of decorative objects to help you add depth and character to your worlds.
- Boxes, crates and cabinets to hold your stuff
- Caps, chains and poles that connect together
- Chandeliers and lanterns
- Curtains and rods to compliment your windows
- Small and large stands to prop up blocks
- Tiles – create flooring and sidewalks
- Wood timbers, panels and trims
- Special workbenches to craft decorations with
- Ancient building blocks
Base and wall cabinets provide lot’s of storage space.
Caps – intended to decorate the ends of poles and chains, but you can attach them to almost anything.
Use wood chairs and tables to enhance your dining and sitting areas.
Small stands – designed for displaying flower pots
Chandeliers are a great way to light up large rooms and can attach to chains, poles, or even directly to the ceiling.
Wool curtains with wood curtain rods
The Foundry workbench is used to create metal objects and decorations.
The Cutting Table workbench is used for slicing blocks to make building materials and decorations. The diamond blade allows you to slice through even the hardest materials.
Add some medieval character to your worlds.
Decoration Mega Pack Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.