Death Counter Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod that adds a way for the server to calculate the number of deaths a player has (since its installation). It will also notify the player of the death count and ranking on the server (Configurable)
Death Counter Mod Commands:
/dc (or /deathcounter) leaderboard [all/user]
Omitting the 2nd argument will display the leaderboard for the op only. (For servers, display to server console only)
Setting the 2nd argument to “all” will broadcast the leaderboard serverwide.
Setting the 2nd argument to a player’s name will display the leaderboard for said player only.
/dc reset (all/user)
Resets death counts.
Eg: /dc leaderboard all
Displays the server’s leaderboard to the player.
Death Counter Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.