Deadly World Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that adds a few world generation features that make living more difficult! These features include mines, silverfish veins, lava pockets, and things that shoot arrows everywhere, all using blocks and features included in vanilla! The frequency of features and mobs in mob spawners can be adjusted in a super-duper properties file!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Deadly World Mod for Minecraft: