Minecraftia was once a beautiful land, filled with hundreds of animals, tall grasses and flowers and interesting places hidden away. But then it happened. The day that no one saw coming, That Day. On That Day everything was killed. Animals all gone! No more grass nor flowers. no more hidden places. All that was left was lumps of dirt. Then the rivers and lakes started filling, but not with water-with blood. And so this is minecraftia now, a desolate place. A Dead Mess. Can you survive it?
Dead Mess Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 overrides several world generation features in minecraft, thus giving it an empty feel. There are no more trees, flowers or cacti, only dirt. The rivers have been replaced by a custom fluid known as “blood”. All the overrides can be changed in the config, although keeping some enabled and disabling others may cause funny looking world gen (eg. disable Blood Lakes but leave Blood Rivers).
Dead Mess Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.