Dayz Resource Pack 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 made For The staff at Dead Island Network! Now an official Texture/Resource pack for all Crafters. This Resource Pack is ok for individual server use just make it very clear to your users where the pack was originally from!
A texture pack layer over for the Dayz mine alone mod… And Dead Island Pvp Server! If you want to join in on The Fun join the official Vanilla server Ip: Deadislandpvp.net
Dayz Resource Pack Installation
- Download Dayz Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!