DayZ Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is designed for MineZ one of the Shotbows Mini-Games!
- Pipewrench=Stone sword
- Baseball bat=Wooden sword
- Combat knife= Diamond sword
- Machete=Iron sword
- Leather: Beanie Hat, T-Shirt, Jeans, Leather Shoes
- Chain: Motorbike Helmet, Hoodie, Cargo Pants, Low Hiking Shoes
- Iron: Ballistic Helmet, Tactical shirt, TTsKO Pants, Combat Boots
- Apple=Canned beans
- Golden apple=Bacon
- Sugar=Red bull
DayZ Resource Pack Installation
- Download DayZ Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!