Darklands Classic x32 Medieval Resource 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is about to get Medieval on your .. ahhh, well you get the idea. I have played computer games longer than most of you have been alive. One of my favourites was the 1990’s RPG adventure Darklands from Microprose. This texture pack is my tribute to this much loved and played game.
Darklands Classic x32 Medieval Resource Installation
- Download Darklands Classic x32 Medieval Resource
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!