Darkcore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a library mod which provides utility functions to my other mods, such as:
- Simplified client/server syncing
- Multiblock handling
- Network handler
- Texture registering
- Abstract code to prevent repeated code fragments
- Config files
Darkcore Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.