Dark Gems Reborn 2 Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds Gems that can be used for tools and armor!
Each Gem has its own tier. There are 5 tiers. They go in this order:
- 1. Dark Gem (Worst tier.)
- 2. Infused Gem
- 3. Green Gem
- 4. Blue Gem
- 5. Magical Gem (Best tier.)
Note: Textures will be changing, so some item’s texture will not be the same in these pictures.
The main item used in this mod is a Dark Gem. It is the base of the other powerful Gems. You can only craft Dark Gems when you disable the Dark Ore generation in the configuration file. If you do not disable it, you will have to find it. Dark Ore spawns under layer 20.
This is how you craft a Dark Gem.
You also need a Dark Hammer to make new Gems. Make sure to craft this!
Shards are used to make new Gems. You can find them under layer 50. Smelt them in a furnace to collect them.
Crafting New Gems
To craft a new Gem, simply put a Dark Hammer, one type of shards, and a Dark Gem to make a new Gem. They can go in the crafting table in any place.
Tools and Armor
Each Gem has a set of tools and armor. Use the vanilla recipe to make each one.
Dark Gems Reborn 2 Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.