Sick of chopping each and every log or leaf? Lumberjack Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 will decimate anything in there path! (As long its wood and the settings are proper.
Note: You MUST have D3 Core to use this mod.
- Adds new axes that you can craft to cut down wood!
- Auto-Adds new axes if developers use the proper things.
- Uses connected destruction in all directions!
- Configurable to chop leaves. Costs no durability! (Careful! You might chop all the leaves off a forest!)
- Option to cut everything with material wood. (This can be EXTREMELY destructive!)
Into this! With just a Stone LumberAxe.
New things it adds!
Look at these fancy axes!
Simply crafted like so…
Lumberjack Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.