D3 Commands Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 adds new or improved commands to minecraft!
New things it adds:
- /kill – Now allows you to kill other people instead of killing yourself!
- /tps – Not only in forge now! Useable by anyone! 😀
- /tpx – Stuck in another world? Daum that stinks! Tpx out!
- /getuuid [username] [username 2] […] – Hate that mojang changed player data files to UUID? Now you can find out who’s who and safely delete it!
- /tp [Dimension ID] [x] [y] [z] – Just an updated /tp.
- /top – Teleports the user to the top of the world.
- /heal [player] – Heals the user or targets health.
- /feed [player] – Feed the user or target.
- /fly [player] – Enables/Disabled creative flight for the user or the target.
- /god [player] – Enables/Disables invisibility for the user or target.
- /back – Teleports the user back to where they died last.
- /mem – Reports the memory usage for the sever.
- /gm – Shorthand for /gamemode
- /invsee [player] – Opens the player’s inventory. (Only allows the user to see what’s in the inventory, not edit.)
- /spawn [player] – Teleports the user/target to spawn.
- /pos <player> – Gets the current X, Y, Z of the player specified.
- /explorers [# of players] [Dim] [x z] – Returns the farthest player away from where you currently are by default. [# of players] – changes how many players are returned. [Dim] – changes the dimension to look in. [X Z] – sets a new center point to calculate from.
- /smite [player] [radius] [strikes] – Smites the target within the radius with X amount of strikes.
- /fireworks [player] [radius] [rockets] – Fires fireworks at target in X Radius with X rockets.
Use tab to assist in completion!
Note: You MUST have D3 Core to use this mod.
D3 Commands Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.