CustomThings Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows the creation of custom items, blocks, achievements, and recipes via JSON files. It was made to allow modpack creators to add their own special “custom things” to the game without a custom-made mod to do so.
Note: This mod REQUIRES EnderCore to run.
CustomThings Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.