CustomSelectionBox Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 with an awesome settings screen, and for the newer Minecraft versions. This mod also added some new functions: disabled depth buffer and custom block break animations.
CustomSelectionBox Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.